Here is the final schedule for this Sunday!
Venue: SUTD Sports Hall 1 (directions and map)
09:00-10:00 Kids Keiko. Beginner and Intermediate Class Keiko.
10:00-10:30 Nittaidai Demonstration of Keiko
10:30-11:15 Seminar by Yagisawa sensei
11:15-12:00 Godo Keiko
12:00-15:00 Lunch and Break (Lunch venue: MPH level 2)
15:00-16:00 Shiai Keiko (AKT members vs. NIttaidai Students)
16:00-17:00 Godo Keiko
19:00-21:00 Welcome Dinner Party at Kaori san's condo Function Room. Dress code: casual.
Condo address: Double Bay Residences (19 Simei St 4, Singapore 529888)
40 Kendo students (29 males, 11 females)
3 Professor/ Teachers
- Yagisawa sensei - 8 Dan
- Asada sensei - 7 Dan
- Shinzato sensei - 6 Dan (14th WKC Individual 3rd place)
There are couple of things to take note of:
- Please bring along your bokken and some stacks of newspapers. There will be activity involving newspapers during seminar
- Morning keiko, jigeiko with Yagisawa sensei is strictly for sensei 5th dan and above. As this is also a rare opportunity for the sensei
- Afternoon jigeiko will be mawari keiko so that all members will have an opportunity to keiko with Yagisawa sensei
- During lunch break, we require everyone's help to arrange tables and chairs at MPH Level 2. Lunch will be served at 12:30pm.
Lastly, all members are to be in gi and hakama and be ready by 9:15am. A short briefing session will be conducted by Suresh sensei at 9:20am.
*Those who have not submitted their seminar fee, kindly do so that day before the start of the seminar to Diyong.